ENHANCE YOUR CHILD’S EXPERIENCE OF DANCE THROUGH OUR VIBRANT
REDed (Raw energy Dance Education) ONLINE HIP HOP WORKSHOP.
Join us for 90 minutes of awesome moves and grooves, freestyling and tricking it up. Feel free to wear your cap backwards and bring some attitude.
- Dancers will explore and compose dance movements using a variety of stimuli to generate ideas, movement opportunities and concepts.
- Participate in real-time dance exercises and routines with instruction from our expert REDed dance team.
- Classes designed so no direct parental supervision required (although you might just want to boogie along with them, it’s so tempting!).
OUR REDed CLASS AIMS:
- Have kids fully engaged, enthusiastic and adventurous.
- Provide content that kids are capable of replicating at their own skill level.
- Empower kids to explore movement within their own preferred way of moving.
- Experience new movement challenges.
- Have a tonne of fun, leaving the cares of the world behind them.
WHAT WE’LL DO:
- Warm Up
- Stretch and strength
- Selection of fun dances
- Three core exercises for technique (and fun!).
- A focused dance taught in detail with exploration of the theme and a spot of individual dancer creativity (freestyling!)
- Q&A’s throughout discussed and answered with the instructor
WHO ARE THE WORKSHOPS FOR:
Our REDed Online Workshops are for students from ages 5-12 yrs who want to ignite their school holidays with some dancing fun. No previous dance experience is required. Those with experience will enjoy adding in their own flourishes.
- The Zoom link and instructions on how to log-on will be sent by the activity provider, REDed, 30 minutes prior to class starting.
- The activity provider, REDed Dance, accepts the NSW Creative Kids voucher for this activity. Please provide voucher details before payment.
WHAT TO BRING:
- A charged up and/or plugged in device to stream the workshop
- Good Internet access
- Comfortable clothes to dance in
- Safe dance space
- Bottle of water close by
- Online classes/events
- Vacation and holiday programs
- Pay-per-session option available
- 10-12 years old
- 5-8 years old
- Part day activity
- Creative kids provider